Preparatory stage (intermediate):
• The preparatory stage is the stage of acquiring knowledge of science in general in general...
It is characterized by students' urgent need to take care of them from a psychological point of view, and the need to provide them with many moral and social concepts, and some personal habits that they need at this stage.
• This stage extends from the seventh grade until the ninth grade.
• In addition to the previous subjects in the preparatory stage, physics and chemistry are added in the English language.
• In scientific English subjects, the teacher uses Arabic as an auxiliary language in explaining to students; This is to help students who have not had the opportunity to learn English well.
• A group of remedial lessons is also held for students in both Arabic and English.